Increase Your Financial Flexibility with Zilch

There’s a new card out now called Zilch which gives you buy now pay later food options. So, if you are worried about being able to pay for an event or restaurant that you will only be able to experience with your friends right now, you can use this card to payl8r instead.

The way it works is that the Zilch buy now pay later food option lets you pay for just 25% upfront. Then, over the next 6 weeks, you’ll pay off the remainder of the card, which will be the rest of the 75 percent. You can pay that back over time, paying a portion every week, or pay it off all at once towards the end of the period.

All you have to do to use the Zilch buy now pay later food option is to sign up with Zilch and then look for merchants that offer the option. You can do this online or in-person with a tap account. More merchants are being added everyday. Some customers, once they setup an account, will be able to get an additional feature related to snoozing their account so they get 4 extra days before the amount is due.

You also have the option to pay for the entire amount right away as well, if you so choose. If you do, then you can get a bunch of Rewards from the app to start earning cashback. This card has become popular enough that it’s replaced regular credit cards for some people. You don’t have to worry about paying any fees or interest on anything as Zilch gets a cut from the merchants themselves since it benefits them by encouraging purchases from people like you, It makes it much easier for users to make short-term loans without risking their financial security in general.

Learn more about Zilch: https://www.payzilch.com/shops/

Related Post