They are shoes without ties. Tieks are not just shoes; they come from the Netherlands, and you can buy them in various colors to match your style. These shoes were imported to the United States by Arthur George, and he mentioned these at his press conference this summer, saying that these would be the next big thing. After seeing a demonstration of these shoes, many were excited to try them. The concepts of this item vary but what is certain is that it will create a lot of debate.
Importance of Tieks
- As the name states, these shoes do not have ties. It is the easiest way to take off your shoes without actually taking them off. For people who wear ties on their shoes, you have to tie them when you put them on, and when you take them off, you need to untie them. With these shoes, all you need to do is slip in your feet and pull the corset-like designer’s two ends, making slipping.
- These shoes are made of very light materials, and the soles have arch support. These shoes provide comfort in all ranges. Tieks are cute and colorful and come in wide varieties to match your style.
- They are unique and stylish. A new style is coming out so that you can keep up with the latest trends and styles.
- They are highly customizable, and you can wear them with almost any outfit to create a different look from other people around you. They can be worn with your jeans or tights and as your regular shoes without changing them now; they still look fashionable enough to match your style or fashion.
- They are comfortable enough that people can wear them all day to walk around the shopping mall and satisfy their shopping cravings. Many women love these shoes so much that they buy multiple pairs in diverse colors and switch them as they please.
Tieks can be followed on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. They currently have 1.5 million followers on Instagram and 154G from Twitter. It must be noted that Tieks are only available for purchase through their website.
Refer to this article to learn more.
Find more information about them on https://www.inc.com/profile/Tieks